Re: FYI: new NotInW3CSpecYet keyword added to bugzilla

John,

Are you making a sincere request to file bugs against Rob's HTML 4.1 in W3C bugzilla, or are you just trying to prove that the policy is bad?

If the former, then Rob should either submit it as an HTML WG Editor's Draft, or to ask the Chairs to allow bug tracking on the W3C bugzilla without submitting the draft to the WG, along with a reason we should allow this. By my understanding of W3C Process, it is within discretion of the chairs to accept reasonable requests. But we're not likely to support tracking bugs in a place where the editor of the relevant document does not intend to look.

If your goal is to prove that the policy is wrong, then you may have better luck if you make your case in a more straightforward way.

Regards,
Maciej