Re: FYI: new NotInW3CSpecYet keyword added to bugzilla

Hi Mike,

The "NotInW3CSpecYet" keyword is a good idea. Thank you, Mike for
adding it to the W3C's Bugzilla.

It honestly labels a bug for what it is. The "NotInW3CSpecYet" keyword
means: "This bug is for a feature that is has not been adopted into
the W3C version of HTML5 and may never be, and that is not under the
HTML WG decision policy and may never be."
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describekeywords.cgi

The HTML Accessibility task force has enough to try to track for the
time being. If any
"NotInW3CSpecYet" keywords are removed later the task force can deal
with them at that time and re-add the "a11y" and "media" keywords that
you removed if they are needed.

One question, can other groups now use Bugzilla for related specs if
they add the "NotInW3CSpecYet" keyword? I'm thinking about Rob Burns'
HTML 4.1 draft at html4all.
http://html4all.org/HTMLDraft.html

Thanks.

Best Regards,