Re: Media Subteam Teleconference Minutes, 8 September

Hi Sean,

I agree with what you say. However, I think what we need is to get the spec
text into the draft, so we can provide feedback / register bugs / have
discussions on the mailing list to have these things changed. The adoption
of the text into the W3C spec from the WHATWG spec may otherwise not happen.
Also, another big argument for getting these edits would be if
implementations simply didn't support them.

Alternatively, what we could do is to pick up the spec and do these changes
ourselves and add them to the W3C change proposal process. I'm not sure how
constructive that is though.