Re: HTML Accessibility Task Force Minutes for 2 September 2010

Hi Mike,

To improve the understanding of Wiki use, you may want to consider
changing the boiler plate editing message:

QUOTE

Please note that all contributions to HTML WG Wiki may be edited,
altered, or removed by other contributors. If you do not want your
writing to be edited mercilessly, then do not submit it here.
You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it
from a public domain or similar free resource (see HTML WG
Wiki:Copyrights for details). Do not submit copyrighted work without
permission!"

UNQUOTE

Thank you for offering both Matthew Turvey and I the opportunity of a
being separate owners of separate longdesc Wiki pages where each of us
can work and be free to edit at will, including removing or changing
any content added to their designated page by other users of the wiki.

At this point I don't know if I will take you up on it or not, but
appreciate your offer very much and will certainly keep it in mind.

My original longdesc research is at:
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html

Best Regards,
Laura