RE: Media Accessibility Discussion (Was RE: Adopting the media accessibility requirements))

Either works for me to the point that *time of day* is more important to
know: Lyon is 8 hours ahead of California, so any afternoon sessions are
smack-dab in the middle of the night. Thus my preference would be for as
early in the day as possible: 9:00 AM Tuesday or Thursday represents 1:00 AM
for this region of the world - late but not impossible.

Cheers!

JF