Re: feedback mechanism needed for media accessibility requirements

I believe our Work Statement specifies the appropriate mechanism:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force

   "Members of the public who are not covered by the W3C Patent Policy
can send input to the public-pfwg-comments mailing list [or] the
public-html-comments mailing list. Messages should clearly indicate the
deliverable to which they are related and that they are relevant to the
work of the HTML Accessibility Task Force."

So, the two email addresses are:
public-pfwg-comments@w3.org
public-html-comments@w3.org

Janina

Gregory J. Rosmaita writes:
> aloha!
>
> this is a post of some urgency, as a lot of us have been spreading
> the word about:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements
>
> requesting reviews and comments from outside experts, but the page
> doesn't list a feedback mechanism for receiving and processing the
> comments...
>
> since the discussion page can only be edited by HTML TF members, to
> which emailing list should those with contributions be pointed?
>
> * public-html-a11y@w3.org
> * public-html-comments@w3.org
>
> a simple note in the intro text such as that located at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/IFRAME#Providing_Feedback
>
> would suffice, but we clearly need to provide some means of funneling
> feedback, gregory.
> ADVICE, n.  The smallest common coin.
>                     -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
>              Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
>   Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net