Re: [media] restructuring of the requirements document

Hi Janina,

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Hi, Silvia:
>
> My initial reaction is that this is a great start. Just a few comments
> below.
>

> Silvia Pfeiffer writes:
>>
>> 1. Understanding the needs of sensory impaired users
> We'll want to work on this. I don't have an immediate replacement,
> though.
>
> Suffice it to say for now that we'll want to follow common language
> usage of WAI (and other standards organizations) on this.

I'd be happy to use whichever language is correct. I found it really
difficult to come up with a good title, incidentally. So, I re-used
language from the actual document. But how about I make the changes
and you can then go through and correct the language afterwards? Or
alternatively, is there a WAI page with a list of all the common terms
to use for accessibility?

>> 1.4 Deaf / HoH
> May be useful to split this in two as there are significant differences.

It's one paragraph right now, but I can certainly try.

>> 2. Alternative Content Technologies
>>

>> 2.4 Time Scale Modification
> Suggest this really a control, so should be in Sec. 3 below.

Will do - Jim had the same feedback.

>> 2.9 Content Navigation by Content Structure
> Also suggest this as a control, so in Sec. 3 below.

Same.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll start working my way through from the top, but please don't let
that stop anyone from continuing to contribute to the document or give
me feedback still on how it could be done better.

Thanks,
Silvia.