Accessibility Requirements of Media - please add to

Thank you Sean for putting up this wiki page for accessible media
requirements, and contributing content:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Accessibility_Requirements_of_Media
I've changed the subject line so that people don't miss your posting.

Could people please contribute the results of your requirements
action items from our 5 April teleconference here? Also, please see
below for some thoughts about structure & organization. John, I
realize you may also have been working on a single compilation and
our messages may overlap, but I hope that you can combine your efforts.

If we want this page to help answer the question of whether various
approaches to accessible media address the necessary spectrum of
accessibility requirements, it may be useful to focus on capturing
succinct requirements statements. Some of the partial requirements
sets collected earlier in other locations were already in
requirements-statement format, and can be reflected here, with the
goal of having a comprehensive requirements set to be vetted and
consensed. Where statements are missing, they could be extracted from
descriptions of use cases and background such as these, which could
then be linked to as explanatory and motivating information. It might
be useful to maintain a list of pointers somewhere on the page to
requirements sets that need to be integrated into this wiki,
including those from recent emails and teleconferences, as well as a
list of those that have already been integrated. Anyone up for
helping with these tasks?

Links to a few sample requirements formats follow. These are from
more full-fledged documents than what I'm suggesting we compile, but
if you focus on the requirements statements themselves there are some
useful examples. Abstracting the format from one of those, for instance:

         R[#] [short requirement name]
         [brief statement of requirement, e.g. "User must be able to
toggle audio description on and off through a keyboard interface, and
through assistive technology" or "Format must support transcoding
without loss of styling"]
         Motivation: [links to relevant use cases or background]

Sample requirements formats to check out:
         http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/#section-requirements
         http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-desc-reqs/#requirements
         http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-requirements/#Requirements

Also a format for compact usage scenarios:
         http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlp-reqs/#N2690

Again, looking for something that we can consolidate, vett and use
relatively quickly and simply.

Regards,

- Judy