From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 06:57:41 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Null change proposal for ISSUE-80
To: www-archive@w3.org

ISSUE-80
========

SUMMARY
There is no problem and the proposed remedy is to change nothing.

RATIONALE
There is no problem.

Another change proposal suggests disallowing the use of the title=""
attribute to provide titles for images, instead requiring the use of
separate elements for this purpose. This makes writing accessible pages
harder and therefore is likely to have negative effects on the overall
accessibility of the Web.

DETAILS
Change nothing.

IMPACT