Re: Survey ready on Media Text Associations proposal

The @media attribute is already on the track element (which is the one
that used to be called @source). What am I misunderstanding?

> Again, I don't think we need to resolve any of this before going to the HTML
> WG. Also, I assume this (and the other suggestion) will be presented to the
> HTML WG as a rough draft for further discussion rather than as a complete
> solution with consensus and all.

I also believe there will be much additional discussion over at the
HTML WG on these proposals. It would just be nice if we had a good
concensus here and discussed many of the details so there are more
people that can explain the logic behind the proposal details.