Re: Agenda: HTML-A11Y Media Subteam on 28 July at 22:00Z

Also note that Ian seems to have finished working out a first draft of media
accessibility in the spec and sent an email last week to the WHATWG.

The email should have been archived at
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2010-July/ but is not
there, so I have made a copy for all those that are not subscribed at
whatwg:
http://blog.gingertech.net/wp-content/uploads/ian_media_a11y_email_23_07_2010.txt

The other email replies to this email can be found at
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2010-July/ under the
topic "Timed tracks for <video>".

While we likely won't have sufficient time in the meeting tomorrow, it is
still a very important development to acknowledge, in particular since some
of our input has indeed made it into the spec and since a decision on a
caption/description/timed text format is being included.

Also, all of the discussion points that John mentions are still relevant wrt
the spec so as to evaluate whether needs are met.

Regards,
Silvia.