Re: [media] Addressing "Captioning" feedback on requirements document

Note to all:

Changes to the Captions section [1]
according to feedback from the survey [2]
and discussions of that feedback between Sean and myself have been
finalised in the wiki [1].

Some notes on technical realisation have also been included, similar
to other discussions in the group on other media requirements areas.

To see the changes, go to :
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/index.php?title=Media_Accessibility_Requirements&diff=1895&oldid=1889<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/index.php?title=Media_Accessibility_Requirements&diff=1890&oldid=1889>

[1]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements#Captioning

[2]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/20080526_media-requirements/results#xq7