Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

(+public-html)

Hi Laura,

I've recorded this as an additional Change Proposal for ISSUE-31:

(I've suggested previously that you and Ian should work together to
identify any changes here that are uncontroversial, so they can be
directly applied to the HTML5 draft; I hope the two of you find some
time to make progress on that.)

Regards,
Maciej