Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010, Laura Carlson wrote:

> > Laura and Ian, could you please identify together the parts of this
> > Change Proposal that are uncontroversial, and make sure they get
> > applied to the spec ASAP?
>
> I have tried to explain in the proposal itself and this thread what the
> proposal entails.
>
> Ian, which parts do you agree with? Which parts will you incorporate
> into the spec?

I don't have the immediate bandwidth to give a detailed answer to this,
but in principle everything in the proposal other than what I listed in
[1] are things that I would like to consider in more detail. If you could
file bugs for those, that would be ideal. I intend to spend most of this
Friday and next Friday looking at bugs.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Jan/0321.html