Re: role=presentation must not be applied to focusable elements

Right or wrong, exposing a role string (BSTR) for roles that don't have
any fathomable MSAA role mapping is a FF tradition that AT now expects.
As for exposure of the object, I don't expect we will change our
heuristic of always exposing focusable elements (except I'm still
mulling this over for aria-hidden subtrees). I find the Chrome behavior
interesting... to move focus to the parent. Does this happen even when
not launched in accessible mode?

Cheers,
David