Re: [media] WHATWG started requirements collection for time-aligned text

There's a slight but important difference between our discussion here
and the codec impasse. The codec impasse exists because the browser
vendors cannot agree on a common codec format to implement. But for
our case, thus far, I have only heard from browser vendors that all
they want to implement is SRT, which would solve our timed text codec
impasse easily.

It will be a frustrating first step, though, because we all know that
SRT is not sufficient for many of the use cases we have in our heads.
So, we need to convince the browser vendors that more is needed and we
can only convince them with real-world examples and use cases. This is
why I have contributed extensively to Ian's requirements analysis with
example screen shots. Format arguments lead nowhere in my experience.
You can only argue for a specific format if it satisfies those
requirements.

You should all contribute screenshots of real-world use of features
that you see a need for being supported by HTML5 in time-aligned text.
The format discussion comes later based on these requirements.