  From: John Foliot
  To: 'Eric Carlson' ; 'Silvia Pfeiffer' ; 'Dick Bulterman' ; 'Sean Hayes' ; 'Philip Jägenstedt' ; 'Geoff Freed'
  Cc: 'HTML Accessibility Task Force'
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:39 PM
  Subject: RE: [media] Proposed teleconference on media accessibility

  Dick, Philip, Sean,

  If I pay for the stay-awake coffees, can we move this an hour later?

   London: Mon 11:00 PM

   Amsterdam/Oslo: Midnight Mon-Tue

   Boston: Mon 6:00 PM

   Cupertino/Mountain View: Mon 3:00 PM

   Tokyo: Tue 7:00 AM

   Sydney: Tue 8:00 AM

  (Or should we consider moving 24 hours forward to Tuesday San Francisco time?)

  JF