Re: a11y TF CfC on resolution to support "Media Multitrack API" change proposal for HTML issue 9

This is a very good question and it possibly has some relationship to
a discussion about cue ranges that we still need to have.

I like the idea of realising cue ranges in this way, but I think it
may be a larger discussion that involves capturing all the
requirements for cue ranges and discussing all the different
possibilities of realising them.

Were you interested in getting a callback/handler on the captions to
also get access to the caption text from JavaScript? Or just to call a
specific handles at every caption start, e.g. to display related
slides?