Re: Planning to close HTML for email Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hello all,

I am open to making this group useful, or to closing it. I don't really
*need* to work on better understanding of the state of HTML in email, it's
a "nice to have" from my perspective.

I'll therefore leave it to people here to propose work that we might do,
and volunteer to do some of it, as a measure of whether we should request
that the group is not closed.

cheers

Chaals

On Monday, 6 March 2023 19:28:51 (+01:00), Team Community Process wrote:

 > Dear participants in the
 >
 >   HTML for email Community Group
 >   https://www.w3.org/community/htmail/
 >
 > Your Community Group appears to have become inactive (per [1]). W3C
plans to close this group in 10 days unless we hear compelling reasons from
you to keep it open.

--
Charles 'Chaals' Nevile
Lead Standards Architect, ConsenSys Inc