Re: CSS Prefixing

Hey Remi, theres already a Github here for email spec
https://github.com/dyspop/email-specifications It might be worth merging
them both.

I added a CSS spec that I think covers the base of what should be
supported. Since the box model is the most important part I think we
shouldn't worry about animation or anything too ambitious.