RE: is this group alive?

Hi,

Count me in as well.

A couple of years ago, there was a proposal that suggested developing an HTML standard for email that would force the use of no-quirks mode might be helpful.

It was recently moved to a new location.

I’m not sure whether it might get more visibility in its new home or not.

https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/253

https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/255

I don’t know whether people reading this list will find anything useful in the proposal or not.

Also CSS support in some of the most frequently used HTML email clients is summarized here:

https://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/

Suggestions for accessibility testing for HTML email is mentioned in this article:

https://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/guides/accessibility/

Best Regards,

/Paul

--

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tel/Fax: 603-343-1820
Mobile:  603-866-0712
E-mail:  ptykodi@tykodi.com <mailto:ptykodi@tykodi.com>
WWW:   <http://www.tykodi.com/> http://www.tykodi.com

This e-mail reply and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message

and any attachments. Thank you