Re: HTML email and Accessibility

Hi Fred,

That's a great question. We have been hoping to dedicate time to this in
the coming months, but no ETA as yet. It's a fairly significant task to
test 30+ email clients and platform combos.

Of course, this would make an excellent crowdsourced project; would this
be of interest to anyone on the thread?

Cheers!
-Ros

> Fred Hahnel <mailto:fhahnel@gmail.com>
> April 8, 2016 at 5:31 AM
> Does anyone know when this excellent guide to CSS email support will
> be updated?
>
> It will be two years old next month.
>
> Regards,
>
> Fred Hahnel
> Web Developer
>
> *
>
> *
>

> Ros Hodgekiss <mailto:ros@campaignmonitor.com>
> April 4, 2016 at 12:35 PM
> Hi Vic, thank you so much!
>
> Paul - I authored a couple of guides at Campaign Monitor. A good place
> to start on a spec may be our Guide to CSS in Email:
> https://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/
>
> Let me know if there are any other specific guides/resources you're after.
>
> Cheers!
> -Ros
>

> Vic Dinovici <mailto:viconemails@gmail.com>
> April 4, 2016 at 12:30 PM
> Probably the best email newsletters coding resurce is Campaign
> Monitor. I code emails day by day for more than 4 years and CM saved
> me for so many times.
>
> Vic
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Fido network.

Cheers,
Ros

PS: Did I help make you successful? Let us know - take our 30-second
survey <https://www.getfeedback.com/r/MLepycAj>.

*ROS HODGEKISS*
Customer Success Manager, Campaign Monitor
San Francisco, CA
phone: 415-316-0214 <callto:415-316-0214>
web: campaignmonitor.com <https://www.campaignmonitor.com>
twitter: @campaignmonitor <http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor>