Re: "cleaning HTML for security"

Neil,

I'm agree with the js part. The CSS handling looks different. Today modern
email web clients parse the emails before the mail will be show. In this
way it is possible to read CSS classes and renamed it if there any problems
with the internal CSS.

CSS will be tricky in case of file size and external references, but there
no problem with a UI Hacking for web clients

Stefan