Arrange a meeting / dmexco Germany 2014?

From: Stefan Mies <stm@artegic.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:17:29 +0000
To: "public-htmail@w3.org" <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hi,

I see that we all have some ambitious goals to standardize email html. What do you think about a kickoff meeting with all global players in the September 2014?
A good time for a meeting could be a day before the Digital Marketing Exposition & Conference (dmexco) in Cologne.

If the meeting ends with some results we could give a small press conference or maybe we could try to focus a study and present the results there.

Greetings

Stefan