Welcome...

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:10:39 +0100
To: "Email for HTML CG" <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hi folks,

thanks to all who have already joined, and started working out why we are
here and what we need to do.

I'll make a blog post in the group repeating things that have been said -
essentially trying to set some scope for our work, and pointers to work
that has been done before (there is quite a lot - and I am grateful to
those who have done it and joined this group).

My instinct is to allow for a reasonably wide scope, and then see what
actual work gets doneā€¦

I'd also like to request that people write a short introduction if they
haven't already, explaining their interest and goals...

cheers

Chaals