scribble for Compatibility tables in github

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:55:01 +0100
To: "public-htmail@w3.org" <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hi,

I made us a repository: https://github.com/W3CGHtmail/compat-tables

And I put in two tables that are a horrible mess - mostly info from
CampaignMonitor, with some stuff added for Yandex Mail (thanks Alex!) and
then edited by me into the mess you see.

I'll update the Wiki to mention this, but I would really appreciate Pull
requests to make them more useful... :)

cheers

Chaals