Re: Predefined JS Libraries

Well both of you, Robin and Joshua, are just saying that **any** JS is a
problem. On this point, I concur

It doesn't lead me to think that a selection of libraries with the right
limitations, won't be able to make there way to htm@il

I must admit that it would be the same as having access to some high level
API, but it would have the benefits of being able to allow extensibility

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development