Re: Include CSS in emails

From: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 14:15:53 +0100
To: Stefan Mies <stm@artegic.de>
Cc: "public-htmail@w3.org" <public-htmail@w3.org>
Stefan,

Following your path could lead us to say that everything should be local :
CSS, Images, Fonts, Video, etc...

It might be good to let the sender have a chance to provide some graphical
fixup in case the email client evolves (I regularly look at 5 years old
email so I think that in 5 years I will continue to do so and the
browser/email client may have completly changed in the mean time)

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development