Re: Include CSS in emails

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:05:28 +0400, Stefan Mies <stm@artegic.de> wrote:

> Hi Bros,
>
> are you agree with me that email ehtm didn't need an external CSS path?
> Because an external style sheet is ideal when the style is applied to
> many pages, not for only one page like an email.

Except that I get a lot of regular email, e.g. from mailing lists, or
organisations I have asked to write to me. Being able to cache that would
be really useful, especially when I'm working in low-bandwidth
environments.

Getting my email often chokes up my bandwidth for minutes at a time,
without fetching attachments. Reducing that seems like a win.

cheers

Chaals