Re: Latest HTACG / Tidy News

Hi John,

Nothing about the API is changing at all, except the addition of a version number. After some discussion (you may see on the archives) we will leave the version date alone.

You can test the PHP bindings with the pre-release build at your convenience: https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5

If you have any issues with the bindings or API, there’s probably still time to look into it before we release -RC.1. Let us know.