Re: HPC-web meeting this Thursday - RSVP

Oh, rats, but it sounds like there's not much we can do. Thanks for letting us know. I'm thinking maybe we should skip this month and try to do these presentations next month instead. If anyone feels the need to meet sooner, please speak up.

In the meantime, I'm thinking about the state of the spec (in the Google doc) and wondering if we could make progress via email. We had filled in much of the /file stuff, but I'm not sure we agreed on the form of all the commands there. For example, we have
		/file/<path>/meta (no verb in the Verb column; it says "direct" under Description)
and GET /file/meta/<path>
It seems problematic to have a meaningful term at the end of an arbitrarily long path.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
Outreach, Software, and Programming Group
NERSC, LBNL
amgreiner@lbl.gov
510-495-2935