next meeting, Thursday April 11, 2:00 PDT

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:06:25 -0700
Cc: Nancy Wilkins-Diehr <wilkinsn@sdsc.edu>
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
Hi folks,
It looks like 2:00 next Thursday is the next time all the Doodle pollers can make it. Please mark your calendar and come prepared to discuss how our API will enable file permissions.
-Annette

Agenda:

1. suggestions to increase active participation in our community group
2. review of existing solutions to permission handling in existing APIs
3. group discussion of a possible solution for HPCweb

Call-in info:

U.S. & Canada Toll-Free Number: 	8667401260
Toll Number: 	3032480285
International Toll-Free Numbers: 	http://www.readytalk.com/intl
Access Code: 	4864748

--
Annette Greiner
Outreach, Software, and Programming Group