Re: TPAC meeting

On Tuesday 2016-03-22 01:47 +0000, Rossen Atanassov wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:39:22, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> >
> > I'm for repeating what we had.  Keeps us lean.  We can adjust if/when we
> > run into problems, no need to commit to more facetime ahead of time.
>
> OK, if we're booking one day only is everyone OK with it being Thursday?

I'm probably more likely to have conflicts on Thursday (between the
AC meeting and other joint meetings), although I also don't want to
force too many other people to stay an extra day that they wouldn't
otherwise stay...

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,