RE: Seattle F2F January 2017

From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:44:48 +0000
To: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>, "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 09:19:03, Rossen Atanassov wrote:

> I've updated the planning wiki[1] to reflect our January f2f agreement for
> Seattle. As I mentioned, I am working with our facilities people to ensure rooms
> in Seattle and should confirm the location within a week.

The location is now confirmed and will be hosted at:

SLU Discovery Center
101 Westlake Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109

The location is a walking distance from the Microsoft Seattle office where the CSSWG f2f will take place. Booking your hotel in the area will work even if you're planning to attend both meetings.

Please add yourself to the attendance list[1] if you are planning to attend. This will help with ensuring we have enough seats around the table as well as appropriate amount of food and beverages.

Thanks,
Rsosen

[1] https://github.com/w3c/css-houdini-drafts/wiki/Seattle-F2F-Jan-10-2017