Re: [CSSOM2] Can someone please publish this to the Houdini drafts

Hi Greg,

I've got an action to draft this and push it to Github, but I wasn't
planning on doing that until early October due to other priorities.

Does that time-frame work for you? Otherwise I could try and get something
really basic up earlier.

Cheers,
    -Shane