RE: Houdini at TPAC

Our initial agreement was to get together for 1/2 day potentially during the plenary day. As this discussion progresses it seems there is a need for more time.

Both Thursday and Friday are still on the table but none of them are confirmed nor do we have rooms reserved.

Just to speed things up, can those of you planning to attend please fill out the wiki with their preferred date/time and proposed agenda topics?

https://github.com/w3c/css-houdini-drafts/wiki/TPAC-F2F-October-2015

> And just to be clear this is going to be a day where we break off into groups
> and work on the specs to bring issues to the larger Houdini meeting in
> Sydney correct?

The intend of the meeting was to have a checkpoint on current progress and plan for next f2f. If there is critical mass to work on specs/problems during these days then I can see us having break off groups.

Rossen