Re: Javascript properties and Houdini types

// Perhaps a declaration with minimal animation settings could look
something like this:
var myObject = { ivar: Math.PI * 2 };
Object.defineProperty(myObject, 'arbitrary', {
  get: function() { return ivar; },
  set: function(value) { ivar = value; },
  enumerable: true,
  configurable: true,
  transition: {
    syntax: '<number>',
    duration: 1.0, // or '1.0s' or 1000 or whatever
    // more fun animation options here
  }
});

// Then somehow there would need to be an easy way to get an object with
animation values composited:
var myPresentationObject = Object.presentationLayer(myObject);

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Kevin Doughty <socallednonflipped@gmail.com