Re: [parser] Scope question

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:14:44 +0400, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> The problem, again, is more like that you can't get at the custom stuff to
>> send it to the parser in the first place because link is special.
>
> I think we can't allow access to it for security reasons. You will have to
> ask the CDN to support CORS.

Well....  actually, the only reason we don't expose cross-origin
stylesheets is the possibility of information leakage due to comments
in the source.  The parser doesn't emit comments per spec.  We
probably could expose a parsed representation of them, then.  We just
can't offer a CSSOM of them.

~TJ