Re: Why we need Houdini...

I was thinking "explaining the problem" and "people who we should ask to
validate our proposals" were different.  But looking at that page now, I
agree there's a lot of commonality.  I can merge them all under background
if folks prefer.  Or perhaps we should just merge both pages into a 'use
cases' page?

Rick