Moving issues from the ML to Github

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:27:07 +0200
To: "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>
Hi,

I was reviewing the irc logs this morning, and noted that while there’s a resolution to move the issues on github [1], there seems to be no action tracked to explain the move on the ML, which I believe would be useful.

Does anyone volonteer to explain the new process here in more détails, with relevant links to the repos, and talk about the transition phase ? Will the issue we write in the current repo(s) be migrated ?

Have a nice day,
François

[1] http://log.csswg.org/irc.w3.org/houdini/2015-08-28/#e588830