Re: meeting elephants

Yes, that's a bit opaque, isn't it.

It refers to a comment in the Custom Properties and Values ED:

* The apply model means that you can’t have two custom properties that
apply to the same used values coexisting on the same element.

It's a placeholder for the overall question of how we should support
composition of Houdini based libraries and frameworks.

I've added that detail to the agenda on Greg's behalf.

Cheers,
    -Shane