Re: Paris F2F attendance

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:39:27 +0000
To: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>, "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>
By the way, it may be great to apply a sorting algorithm on the list again, because right now it is kinda messy, (crowdsourcing spreadsheet filling does gives some interesting results) ^_^

I know Alphabet has a new definition as of today, but in this case I’m pretty sure the author meant the old one ;-)

François