Re: next F2F, Mozilla Paris, 2015-08-28..29

Yeah, I heard the Mozilla Paris offices are amazing :-)

My wiki account (fremy) doesn’t have write access to the page, so if anyone volounteer to add me (or upgrade my account rights as required to be able to do so on my own), please feel free ;-)

The current plan is to arrive on Thursday in the late evening by train, then to leave on Saturday in the last train to Brussels. However, the plans might change by then.

Best regards,

François