RE: next F2F

From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:19:27 +0000
To: Ojan Vafai <ojan@google.com>, "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>

That was in fact what we discussed and semi-agreed on during the Feb f2f. The
consensus was that the NY F2F is too soon and people already had travel plans thus
we should try to get together in Paris before or after the CSSWG f2f.

The dates for the CSSWG f2f in Paris as of now are August 25-27 (Tue-Thu) and will be
hosted by Mozilla. I don’t remember the reason we decided to meet Tue-Thu but
that makes it awkward for us to meet before/after if we want to avoid the weekend.

Who is still interested in getting together in Paris for a Houdini f2f?

Rossen