Re: EME registries

For Q1, the ED intentionally points at the GitHub (latest) version [1] of
the registries. The ReSpec custom script automatically uses the TR/ URLs
for WD and higher maturities. https://www.w3.org/TR/encrypted-media/ points
to the correct URLs, such as https://www.w3.org/TR/eme-initdata-registry/.

However, all the URLS in https://www.w3.org/TR/eme-initdata-registry/ are
broken - both to the main spec and the individual registry entries.

[1] The generated files in GitHub have not been updated with Philippe's
work. Once we're done updating the registry files, we need to regenerate
them all.