Re: Links to drafts

I've assumed that MSE needs a wider at-risk marking for the entire
TrackDefaults feature area, based on what I understand from Jerry. Updated
proposal for at-risk is in
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/91#issuecomment-225030140 (which
includes links to the stable MSE snapshot, above).

I believe MSE V1-CR-ready draft is ready, so long as:

   - My proposed at-risk text (in
   https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/91#issuecomment-225030140) is
   sent in the CfC
   - The MSE snapshot says it's an "Editor's Draft" -- is that expected for
   a "Working Draft", or am I being nit-picky?

Matt