Re: Question regarding whether W3C has a community group relevant to Covid-19 outbreak?

On 4/9/20 6:16 AM, Kris McGlinn wrote:
> I work for the Adapt centre in Dublin Ireland
> (https://www.adaptcentre.ie/), and we are interested in initiatives to
> help us better respond to and prepare for pandemics like Covid-19. I was
> wondering if anyone in this group is aware of any activities taking
> place in this respect and whether there has been any discussion on the
> possibility of a community group for this purpose?

I have not seen such discussion, but that kind of work would certainly
fall under the existing Semantic Web in Health Care and Life Sciences
Community Group (this list), so such discussion of that could certainly
start here.

David Booth