Re: question on steps to publish the community group note on a PDDI min info model

On 03/21/2019 12:46 PM, Michel Dumontier wrote:
> can we release it with a w3id? then you can change it
>
> m.

That looks promising and would allow URLs to draft to find their way to
the final document. According to the README, I would need to fork the
w3id site on github and create a folder with an .htaccess specifying the
the redirects. Do you want me to create this so that other reports by
HCLSCG can use the same mechanism? E.g., our note would be
w3id.org/hclscg/pddi  and other notes could be w3id.org/hclscg/<other
name>  ?

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational