Re: Status of HCLS CG

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 03:03:25PM +0000, Kris McGlinn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have recently gotten involved in the health domain and I was wondering
> what the status of this community group is, i.e. are you still active?
>
> Personally I am interested in how semantic web technologies can be used
> within the health domain, and having experience with other W3C community
> groups I was hoping this would be the place to get fully informed about
> where things stand at the moment!

Hi Kris, thanks for your interest.

There was a recent draft of "A Minimum Representation of Potential
Drug-Drug Interaction Knowledge and Evidence - Technical and
User-centered Foundation" (kudos to MIAME for the "Minimum Informatin
About A ..." mime).

<https://dbmi-icode-01.dbmi.pitt.edu/dikb-evidence/hcls-drug-drug-interaction/index.html>

There's some outside interest in FHIR/RDF so that task force has a bit
of pressure finish FHIR extensions in RDF as well as finish up the
mapping from FHIR slices to ShEx repeated property constraints. We
meet Tuesdays at 11am US Eastern, 5pm Central European.

<http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda>

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.