Reminder - 1 more week to complete survey (Re: PDDI Min Info Model Task Force - please complete a short questionnaire on how to represent PDDI importance

Dear PDDI Task Force,  I am please say that we have over 2 dozen
(https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e3rG1HYMzCDMLVX)!

- If you have completed it - thank you! Please pass the link  on to your
colleagues.

- If you have not completed - it will be open for 7 more days.

thanks and kind regards.
-Rich